Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cancellation policy? With us, you don’t have to jump through hula hoops if you would like to cancel with us. The process is simple, just notify us and we will refund your money for that month that you decide to cancel. If you choose to do so, you can also give us feedback on how we can improve our business.
2. What am I getting in your SEO packages? Get the benefits of online marketing and the ability to reach your target audience all around the globe on a 24 hour basis with our SEO service. Not only do we handle brand reputation management but we also work to build effective marketing strategies to promote sales and optimize for SEO.
3. I am interested in SEO for my business but I am not quite ready to purchase a SEO package yet, what are some ways resources to look into? We provide free SEO audits, as well as blog articles on an ongoing basis these are designed to be beginner friendly articles. You can also subscribe to our emailing lists and we will continually feed you with SEO trending tips and topics.
4. How long does it take to rank on Google? The answer to this questions is that, it depends. Are you a newer website or has your website been around for awhile? Here at SEO Symbiosis, LLC. we understand that it may take a few months to establish your domain authority and trust with Google, that is why we leverage social media as well as out other areas to increase your brand awareness.
5. Do you practice white hat or black hat SEO techniques? Here, at SEO Symbiosis we only practice white hat SEO tactics to promote a long-term SEO strategy.
6. Once I receive a high search engine ranking placement(SERP), why should I pay once I reach this status? Great news, you’re up there along with your competitors. But now that could be even more competitors can be competing with you for that top spot. How will you compete? As a business, you will constantly have to evolve with your competition and with search engine algorithms. With SEO Symbiosis, we will help you do the heavy lifting and shape our strategy to align with these evolving changes.
7. Which social media channels do you help manage? We will work with you to determine the best social media channel to find your target audience. Based on this, we will focus on strengthening your online presence on social media. We currently specialize in the following social media channels: Facebook Linkedin. We will be working to add to this list in future.
8. Do you offer onsite optimizations? We provide technical SEO audit reports, but we currently do not perform onsite SO optimizations. However, we are happy to give our customers a list of potential developers to perform onsite optimizations.